When she was a little girl, her grandmother told her : Because you're girl you need to work extra hard to be able to succeed.
When she was in school her class teacher had move a girl to the back to the class and boy to the front, she said to the girl : "You're a girl it is better give your good seat to other."
So here is some good and motivational Quotes for Girl.

 
I laugh with many but don't trust any.

  
 Because become very dangerous when
you learn how to control your
feelings.

 
Don't judge my story by the chapter
you walked in.

  

Your attitude may hurt me,
but trust me.
Mine can kill you.

  
I want to live my life without stress &
worries.
I don't want to be rich and famous,
I just want to be happy.

  
Behind every bad girl there's a girl
who is tired of everyone's bullshit.

  
Be proud of yourself,
Because you're doing your best.

   
He: You act like you're the Queen.
Me: Darling, I don't act I'm the Queen.

  
Behind every independent Girl...
There is an open-minded father who
trusted her, not the society.

  
If I'm not a priority.
I'm not gonna be an option.

  
People who hide their feelings
usually care the most.

  
Knowledge will give you power but,
Character will give you respect.

  
A girl cries so hard but,
she also know how to protect herself
and motivate again.

  
A girl will never trust a guy so easily.
But once she trusts,
He means the world to her.

  
I don't tolerate liars.
I'm a strong person,
Not a stupid one.

  
No beauty shines brighter than that
of a good heart.

  
I don't give anyone a reason to hate me.
They create their own drama our pure
JEALOUSY.

  
The same girl who smiles and talks non-stop
Is the same one who cries herself to 
sleep at night.

  
The less you talk,
The more people think about your words.


  

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post