There were times when someone gave you those nicknames. Each time you heard that name, you blushed.
Remember?
And now, you just hate that name, every time this name comes around you. All those memories come back, you wish no one ever calls you by that name. You wish you never met that person.
But this is our life and we have to move on from our past.

Here is some relatable heartbreaking Quotes for you.
 
End of someone's chapter
in your life doesn't mean the 
end of your book.


  
 Even if I try to hate you more,
I end up falling more for you.
That's how much I love you.


 
 I explained my hurt and still got hurt,
That's why I'm always silent.


 
 No reason to stay.
Is a good reason to go.


 
 We live in an emotional world wtih
emotionless people.


 
 No one can love you more than the
one who cried for you.


 
 When you left, I found someone better.
you know who?
Myself.


 
 The worst battle is between what
you know and what you feel.


 
 It's impossible not to have
expectations.


 
 Not all tears represent sadness
Not every smile
represent happiness.


 
 Everything will be alright.
Maybe not now, but soon.


 
 We live in a world where
Expressing emotions is stupidity but,
Playing with it is modish.


 
 I know it's been months when we
fell apart, and I still write
about you to keep us closer.


 
Sad or happy, I want it to begin
and end with you.


  
 From a loud cry to a silent cry,
we all grew up.


 
 Being alone is better than
Being with liars.


 
You are that chapter of my life
which I loved the most,
but will never dare to write again.


  
 Secret and lies kill relationship.
No matter how careful you are,
You will get caught.


 
 Too many people, Too many shades.
Nobody stays, Everybody fades.


 
 I get jealous because,
I know I'm easily replaceable.

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post